The Association for Language Learning (ALL) Yorkshire Winter Series will showcase the work of NCELP (2019-20).
The series title is: Towards Excellence. Understanding, Improving and Promoting Language Learning. All sessions will take place at 5.30 – 7.00pm at the King Edward VII School, Sheffield. Sessions are as follows:
- Session 1 Curriculum Design: Intent, Implementation and Impact in Languages at KS3 (and KS4), Thursday 28 November, Rachel Hawkes.
- Session 2 NCELP Scheme of Work Development, Thursday 16 January, Nick Avery and Stephen Owen.
- Session 3 How does Explicit Phonics Teaching make a Difference?, Thursday 23 January, Rachel Hawkes.
- Session 4 Grammar, Wednesday 12 February, Emma Marsden.
- Session 5 Vocabulary, Wednesday 26 February, David Shanks.