Dates/ Timings: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 3.45-4.45pm
Audience: this session is aimed at teachers who have done our CPD course or have experience of using our Schemes of Work
These sessions offer an input led by our current Course Leaders, on a spotlight theme of Curriculum Design, Phonics, Vocabulary or Grammar coupled with an ‘ask the practitioner’ opportunity. Drawing on their knowledge as expert practitioners of the NCELP SOW, the session leaders will also share plenty of examples of the resources they use in their everyday teaching.
Register for a Teach-Meet
There are three cohorts, each run by two Course Leaders (e.g. TM1, TM2, TM3) but you can register for any Themed Teach-Meet to suite your timetable.
- TM1.1: Cancelled – more sessions may be advertised soon
- TM2.1: Tue 27th Sept, 15:45 – 16:45
- TM3.1: Cancelled – more sessions may be advertised soon
- TM1.2: Wed 5th Oct, 15:45 – 16:45
- TM2.2: Tue 11th Oct, 15:45 – 16:45
- TM3.2: Mon 17th Oct, 15:45 – 16:45
- TM2.3: Tue 8th Nov, 15:45 – 16:45
- TM3.3: Mon 14th Nov, 15:45 – 16:45
- TM1.3: Wed 16th Nov, 15:45 – 16:45
- TM2.4: Tue 22nd Nov, 15:45 – 16:45
- TM3.4: Mon 28th Nov, 15:45 – 16:45
- TM1.4: Wed 30th Nov, 15:45 – 16:45
To be added to our mailing list please click the link below – we will keep you updated with NCELP news and events.
If you have any questions about these briefings, please contact: email@example.com