Audience: this session is aimed at teachers who have done our CPD course or have experience of using our Schemes of Work
Duration: 60 minutes
1) Differentiation in the NCELP SOW to support lower proficiency learners
This session explores differentiation in the NCELP Schemes of Work (SOW) to support lower proficiency learners, with three accompanying showcases with examples in each language for: French, Spanish and German. In particular participants will have the opportunity to explore: – Principles and key features of NCELP SOW: inbuilt design features that support lower proficiency learners per strand of Phonics, Vocabulary and Grammar – Showcases of differentiation within NCELP resources by: task type, level of support, outcome. – Ideas for further adapting resources, exemplified by teachers from the network of former Lead Schools.
- DLP1: Tuesday 4th October, 15:30 – 16:30
- DLP2: Wednesday 2nd November, 15:30 – 16:30
- DLP3: Tuesday 29th November, 15:30 – 16:30
2) Differentiation in the NCELP SOW to offer stretch and challenge for higher proficiency learners.
This session takes a look at differentiation in the NCELP SOW to offer stretch and challenge for higher proficiency learners. Participants have the opportunity to consider and explore: – The difficulty of grammar – a springboard to offering increased challenge – Levels of word knowledge to create challenge
- DHP1: Tuesday 1st November, 16:00 – 17:00
- DHP2: Tuesday 15th November, 16:00 – 17:00
- DHP3: Tuesday 29th November, 16:00 – 17:00
To be added to our mailing list please click the link below – we will keep you updated with NCELP news and events.
If you have any questions about these briefings, please contact: email@example.com