Our latest news and events
Resources to support the creation of GCSE vocabulary lists for each language.
Substantial changes to the GCSE in French, German and Spanish announced by the government Department for Education.
Our Year 9 Term 2 schemes of work have been released, along with a full suite of resources and language guide for students.
Eligibility has been expanded for the Spring Term 2022 MFL CPD Courses to allow unqualified teachers, advisors and teacher trainers to apply as well as multiple applications from one school.
Discover upcoming NCELP events and presentations by NCELP team members at sector-wide events and conferences.
Jennifer Hopper, NCELP Specialist Teacher and Head of MFL at Sir William Borlase’s Grammar School receives Lifetime Achievement Award (German Teacher Award 2021)
New minister for schools, Robin Walker, visited NCELP Lead School: Cardinal Hume, to learn about their role as an MFL Hub.
We are pleased to release our Year 9 Term 1 achievement tests for use by schools following the NCELP Schemes of Work.
New UKRI Future Leaders Fellow collaborates with NCELP on transformational primary languages project.
Latest News + Events
- Resources to support the new MFL GCSE Subject Content
- Government announcement – MFL GCSEs
- Year 9, term 2 schemes of work released
- Spotlight: MFL Advisor visit to a Modern Languages Department
- NCELP celebrates its third birthday
- CPD Course – Eligibility Expanded
- NCELP presents at The Language Show Online 2021
- An introduction to NCELP pedagogy and resources
- Upcoming events
- NCELP at National Modern Foreign Languages Conference
- NCELP Specialist Teacher receives prestigious German Teacher Award
- New minister for schools visits NCELP Lead School
- Year 9 Term 1 achievement tests
- Call for applications: MFL CPD Course
- NCELP involvement in primary languages project