Our latest news and events
Discover upcoming NCELP events and presentations by NCELP team members at sector-wide events and conferences.
Discover how our Schemes of Work, resources and rationales align with key policy documents and influential thinking on pedagogy.
Find information about how NCELP resources could support the kind of GCSE as proposed in the revised subject content.
A new collection, useful for teachers that don’t currently teach phonics, or who want to extend their own resources.
A new collection, useful for teachers wishing to customise NCELP activity types.
A new collection, useful for teachers wishing to see how and where cultural content is integrated into the NCELP Schemes of Work.
Gaming Grammar, our digital game designed to support foreign language grammar teaching and learning, is freely available to all as an App on Apple and Android devices as well as via web browser.
Over 200 language teachers from all across England came together on 20 November to learn about our research-informed MFL teaching approaches and resources. Presentations and sessions recordings are available.
A tool that ‘profiles’ texts to show the proportion of the most frequent word families contained in them.
Latest News + Events
- Upcoming events
- Digital tools to support assessment
- Interview with Inge Alferink on OASIS
- NCELP Year 8 scheme of work update
- Hawkes presents at Future of Modern Foreign Language in Education Conference
- Krüsemann presents to British Council Scholars
- NCELP at Language World 2021
- NCELP Alignment With Wider Policy
- Krüsemann presents at National Modern Languages SCITT
- GCSE subject content consultation
- Phonics Collection
- Exemplar Activities Collection
- Cultural Collection
- Year 7 Term 2 achievement tests
- Year 8 Term 2 achievement tests