Our latest news and events
Dr Rachel Hawkes and Victoria Hobson are presenting at the National Modern Foreign Languages Conference
NCELP aligned resources are now freely available at Languagenut.
NCELP is pleased to share with you a helpful resource for teachers using NCELP Google Slides conversions
Eduqas is using the NCELP word lists to create their new suite of GCSEs in French, German and Spanish.
NCELP outlines its plans for the KS4 Schemes of Work for French, German, and Spanish following the Teaching Schools Council MFL Pedagogy Review, Ofsted recommendations and the new GCSE Subject Content.
Discover upcoming NCELP events and presentations by NCELP team members at sector-wide events and conferences.
Latest News + Events
- Ofsted Deep Dive in MFL and the NCELP Approach
- National Modern Foreign Languages Conference
- NCELP Survey 2022
- NCELP aligned resources now available at Languagenut
- What next for primary languages?
- New release: NCELP Google Slides spreadsheet
- Eduqas using NCELP wordlists to create new GCSEs
- Key Stage 4 Schemes of Work released
- Upcoming events
- Exploring Differentiation in the NCELP SOW
- New Blended NCELP CPD Course
- Practising and Consolidating Phonics Knowledge
- Themed Teach-Meets
- Briefings on the new GCSE subject content
- Lead School Teacher Case Study