The NCELP Director and Co-Director spoke at the National Modern Foreign Languages Conference (Inside Government)- Online 19th and 20th October 2021
- Sequencing and Delivering a Content-Rich Curriculum, Emma Marsden, Director, 19th October.
This session offered an update on the resources being developed by the NCELP for teachers to engage with research-informed practices.
Key updates included:
- How phonics, vocabulary and grammar content can support enriching lessons
- Lexical selection for curriculum design and assessment: Current and future GCSE Subject Content
- Differentiating and adapting NCELP resources
- Testimonials from teachers using NCELP resources
- Interactive Workshop: Learn Today, Teach Tomorrow, Rachel Hawkes, Co-Director, 20th October.
This session offered practical ideas and teaching techniques for teachers to takeaway and implement in the classroom straight away. Ideas shared covered key elements including: