Rachel Hawkes presented at The 3rd Annual Future of Modern Foreign Language in Education Conference on 24 March 2021.
The session covered:
– Implementing the recommendations of the ‘Review of MFL Pedagogy’ in partnership with DFE.
– The importance of meaningful practice
– Wider dissemination and expanding support to schools
– CPD and the NCELP Resource Portal
- Download Language and culture: a room with a view? from the Resource Portal
- Watch the screencast (presentation with voiceover) on YouTube.